Prescription Diet c/d Multicare is clinical nutrition tested to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89% in cats. It’s made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust, and was developed by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians. This food contains controlled levels of magnesium, calcium and phosphorous to help reduce the building blocks of struvite and calcium oxalate stones. It’s also enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate and omega-3 fatty acids. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Prescription Diet foods can help your cat continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Features & Benefits
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & Omega-3 fatty acids
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium, & phosphorus
- Dissolves struvite stones in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- Reduces the risk of struvite & calcium oxalate stones
- Recommended for lifelong feeding of adult cats
Chicken, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Brewers Rice, Pork Fat, Chicken Meal, Egg Product, Pork Flavor, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Lactic Acid, L-Lysine, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Potassium Citrate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Iodized Salt, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene
Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
For best results & safety practices:
- Gradually transition to your pets new food over a 7 day period.
- Exclusively feed the recommended Hill's™ Prescription Diet™ dry food and canned foods.
- Keep fresh water available at all times.
- Have your veterinarian monitor your pets condition.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Consult with your veterinarian to make sure Prescription Diet is the right food for your pet.
™ Shown are trademarks of Hill’s Pet Nutrition, Inc. © 2020 Hill’s Pet Nutrition Pty Ltd
All Hill's pet foods are marked with our guarantee. If you are not satisfied with Science Diet pet food products for any reason, simply return the unused portion to the place of purchase for a refund or replacement.
We guarantee Prescription Diet brand pet food for quality, consistency and palatability. If you are not completely satisfied with any purchases for these reasons, simply return the unused portion to your veterinarian for a refund or replacement.